Mission: The mission of PRASAD Children’s Dental Health Program is to improve the dental health of children by providing comprehensive, high quality dental services through education, prevention, detection and treatment.
- To expand children’s and parents’ knowledge of dental health.
- To encourage habits which maintain optimal dental health through adolescence and into adulthood, affecting future generations
- To be a model program that responds to the needs of the community, respects each individual, and fosters self-reliance.
- To identify children who have no access to the dental care that they need and to intervene with preventive and restorative treatment
- To initiate and maintain preventive dental programs that reduce the incidence of dental disease
- To build strong partnerships within the community
Who Supports Us
PRASAD CDHP receives financial support from donors and from private, corporate and non-profit sources.
Dr. M. Cecilia Escarra
Board of Trustees
|Swati Desai, Trustee and President
Reiko Kaplan, Trustee and Treasurer
Ron Brent, Trustee
|Diana Chang, Asst. Treasurer
Katy Wyckoff, Secretary